Food Industry Management students from Michigan State University explore decision making, data analysis and strategic planning in agrifood systems.
In addition to the core areas of study, students have the flexibility to choose courses related to their individual interests in farm management, labor and personnel management, public policy and global food issues.
- Account managers
- Customer client managers
- Logistics account executives
- Operations analysts
- Research administrators
- Sales leadership associate
- Store managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Analysis for the Agri-Food System
- Survey of Accounting Concepts
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- World Food, Population and Poverty
- Professional Seminar in Food Industry Management
- Food Product Marketing
- Food Marketing Management
- Advanced Professional Seminar in Food Industry Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRetail Management Food Sciences View 43 other Masters in Retail Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.