Bachelor's degrees in Australia
- Our picks
- Lowest tuition Fee
- B.Sc. / Full-time / On CampusTuition unknown4 years
Interior architects offer creative, proactive and innovative design solutions for the exciting developments occurring across all areas of contemporary life. In this Bachelor of Applied Science (Interior Architecture) degree from Curtin University, you will develop a strong foundation in critical design thinking and theory relating to human occupation.
- Bachelor / Full-time / On Campus18,362 EUR / year4 years
This Bachelor of Primary Education (STeM) from University of Canberra allows you to gain a qualification as a primary school teacher with a specialisation in the innovative fields of science, mathematics and technologies.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus26,206 EUR / year4 years
The Economics - Sustainability and Environment program at University of Technology Sydney offers students the analytical and quantitative skills required for an in-depth understanding of key economic principles and the multidisciplinary knowledge of sustainability required to operate within the green economy.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / Blended18,979 EUR / year3 years
Graduate nurses of the Bachelor of Nursing from Australian Catholic University are held in high regard for their clinical skills, quick thinking, and compassion.
- B.Sc. / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus19,555 EUR / year1 year
This Bachelor of Applied Science Professional Honours in Environmental Geospatial Science from University of Tasmania will teach you to integrate geospatial and environmental knowledge to make practical recommendations for enhancing decisions around places – both predominantly natural through to highly urban.
- Bachelor / Full-time / On Campus20,198 EUR / year4 years
Combine the creativity of a versatile and professionally-oriented arts degree with the clinical psychological insights of a psychology degree and use that knowledge to explore new career possibilities at this Bachelor of Arts - Bachelor of Science in Psychology from University of Canberra.
- B.Sc. / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus23,416 EUR / year3 years
If you enjoy pursuing your curiosity and understanding the world around you, consider yourself an innovator, and are passionate about shaping the world from our living laboratory, the Bachelor of Science from University of Tasmania provides a gateway to an exciting world of rewarding careers.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / Blended15,179 EUR / year5 years
The Bachelor of Laws - Business from the University of the Sunshine Coast is designed to build strong legal, analytical and communication skills that open up a world of career choices.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus25,401 EUR / year4 years
When you choose this degree in Engineering (Honours) at Griffith University, you'll be engineering from day one.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / Online15,081 EUR / year2 years
The Teaching (Primary) program from Charles Sturt University is for those who already hold an undergraduate degree, and provides a further teaching qualification in two years of full-time, or equivalent, study.
- Bachelor / Full-time / On Campus24,179 EUR / year3 years
The Bachelor of Design in Interior Architecture at the University of Technology Sydney helps students to re-imagine interior environments and public spaces in local and global contexts.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus20,881 EUR / year3 years
The Bachelor of Architecture and Built Environments from University of Tasmania includes architectural design methodologies, histories and theories of architecture, construction techniques and building performance, professional and ethical studies, and design research and communication.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus20,474 EUR / year1 year
The Bachelor of Fine Arts with Honours from University of Tasmania is a one-year creative arts degree delivered by the School of Creative Arts and Media.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus16,588 EUR / year3 years
The Humanitarian Aid and Development program from Charles Darwin University is an inter-disciplinary degree that will teach you to understand, critically analyse and apply concepts of community development, humanitarian practice and development aid.
- Graduate Diploma / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus16,588 EUR / year1 year
The Diploma of Arts from Charles Darwin University is ideal for anyone who wants a taste of studying arts and would like to gain a qualification but may not be ready to commit to a full bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus26,206 EUR / year1 year
The Bachelor of Business (Honours) at the University of Technology Sydney provides an opportunity for advanced study in the disciplinary areas of accounting, finance and economics, management or marketing.
- Bachelor / Full-time / On Campus20,810 EUR / year4 years
Discover the principles, concepts and issues that are shaping our world and combine these with the core disciplines of business and management to open an exciting and challenging future involving international politics, national security, business and innovation at this Bachelor of Politics and International Relations - Bachelor of Business from University of Canberra.
- Bachelor / Full-time / On Campus22,423 EUR / year4 years
The Earth Sciences Major (BAdvSci) (Honours) program from Curtin University provides a flexible and personalised approach to studying Earth sciences. You'll be able to explore the field through opportunities for immersive research experiences, industry placement and team-based projects.
- Bachelor / Full-time / Blended14,016 EUR / year1 year
Study overseas and gain a qualification with a Diploma in Criminology and Justice at University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Bachelor / Full-time, Part-time / On Campus29,408 EUR / year3 years
The Bachelor of Information Systems (BIS) at the University of Technology Sydney is an undergraduate coursework offering aimed at meeting emerging demands for a new generation of technology professionals ready to deal with the challenges of complex systems.