The comprehensive curriculum and emphasis on problem-solving skills of the Food Business Management program from The Ohio State University produces graduates equipped for roles in the food industry, in government and in private consulting. Many find employment around the world with restaurant chains and a variety of food and beverage companies.
Specifically, graduates of our program hold titles such as director of food microbiology and safety, director of logistics and process control, director of research and development, food process engineer, food technologist, industrial product development manager, product development scientist, and quality control supervisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Food Science
- Introduction to Food Processing
- Food Processing
- Food Safety
- Food Quality Assurance
- Food Plant Operations
- Contemporary Issues
- Food Additives
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Food Sciences View 1890 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.