Graduates from the Communication - Integrated Marketing Communication program at Wichita State University are well prepared for careers in advertising, public relations, marketing, and related creative media.
In addition to taking the communication core courses required for all Elliott School students, you’ll gain skills in marketing-communication strategy, public information writing, advertising copywriting, IMC campaigns and more.
A communication degree from Wichita State combines the classroom knowledge and hands-on learning that opens doors to careers in many fields from public relations and journalism to editing and education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
- Public Information Writing
- Advertising Copywriting
- Integrated Marketing Communications Campaigns
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Fall Semester Deadlines:
- Basic Service: Apr. 15
- Standard Service: Jun. 1
- Premium Service: Jul. 1
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Marketing Public Relations View 1039 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Have a cumulative 2.25 or higher GPA on a 4.00 scale, OR
- Achieve an ACT composite of 21 or higher OR a minimum combined SAT ERW+M score of 1060 (test optional for admission)
- And, if applicable, achieve a 2.0 GPA on all college credit taken in high school.
- Students must submit final high school transcripts.
- Transcripts or examination results may be sent away for verification. If selected, it may take some time for the verification results to be returned.
- You do not need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score when you apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19860 USD per year during 48 months.
National19860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19860 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10214 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.