According to the U.S. Department of Labor, applicants with a degree in Food Service Management will have an edge when competing for jobs since a growing number of manager positions require postsecondary education in a hospitality or food service management program.*
Our Food Service Management degree program at ECPI University is dedicated to studying the operational issues that lead to profitability. Students examine the food service industry from the perspective of management, and expanding leadership knowledge and skills to further their careers in the hospitality industry.
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Service Management could pursue a career in the following areas:
- Corporate and Independent Restaurants
- Hotels and Resorts
- On and Off-Premise Catering
- Schools and Universities
- Hospitals and Retirement Communities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Leadership in Food Service
- Food Service Financial Management
- Hospitality Marketing and Social Media
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 227 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International13920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6960 USD per semester during 30 months.
National13920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6960 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.