At Wellness and Health Promotion from Cambridge College you’ll gain the skills to provide education, coaching, and support through a hands-on curriculum rooted in the latest health and wellness science. Coursework emphasizes a holistic approach to health and covers topics such as nutrition, physical activity, stress, alcohol and substance abuse, and the influence of socio-economic and environmental factors on all aspects of health and well-being.
- Community health worker
- Public health educator
- Health coach
- Corporate wellness administrator
- Director of health services
- Wellness program manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Wellness and Health Promotion
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Nutrition and Health Promotion
- The Science of Exercise
- Self-Care for Helping Professionals
- Research in Health Promotion
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Lifestyle Change to Promote Health
- Field Education Wellness & Health
- Principles of Health & Wellness
- Leadership in Promoting Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Management View 689 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20
- Personal Statement:
- Letter of reference
- High school transcript (original) showing graduation or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED)/ HiSET certificate.
- or Affidavit attesting to the completion of a high school program in a homeschool setting approved under state law,
- or Enrollment in an “eligible career pathway program”
- or Passing scores on an approved ability-to-benefit test in a single test administration
- or 9 credit hours of Cambridge College course work, applicable toward an undergraduate degree or certificate, completed with grades of B or better.
- or 24 or more credits earned from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
International449 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
National449 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.