The Hospitality Management (Concentration in Meetings and Events) program offered by the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, has a specialized curriculum that includes information on everything from site selection and marketing to budgets and logistics. The meetings and events industry is an exciting, fast-paced field that allows and encourages creativity and innovation. Most classes are available online as well as in the classroom.
- Develop an understanding of the significance of meetings and events within the hospitality industry.
- Understand the client or organization's goals and objectives for the meeting and event.
- Produce a memorable event experience within budgetary constraints.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external constituents to develop proactive relationships when facilitating a successful meeting or event.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Human Resources Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Leadership, Management, and Ethics
- Hospitality Marketing
- Hospitality Law
- Hospitality Career Development
- Hospitality Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management View 42 other Masters in Event Management in United States
- Nevada Advanced High School Diploma
- High School Transcript
- ACT/SAT Test Scores
- College/University Transcript(s)
- If you have completed coursework at a non-US high school or college, you must also submit a certified evaluation (course-by-course with GPA calculation) by a NACES member organization. This evaluation and translation converts your non-US coursework to the US equivalency so that UNLV can evaluate your documents for admission.
International23342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23342 USD per year during 48 months.
National23342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23342 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8291 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8291 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Paradise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.