Architectural Engineers work for engineering firms, construction companies or architecture firms to apply engineering to the analysis, design, and construction of buildings.
They are specially trained to effectively communicate with both engineers and architects and their project roles include structural engineer, construction management, building information modeling, project management, façade design and more.
Architectural engineering graduates are prepared for advanced graduate degrees and a wide range of career paths with AEC firms in industry, consulting firms, and governmental agencies.
The Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering degree program at University of Texas Arlington is designed to provide a strong foundation in science, mathematics, and engineering science; technical competence in the structural engineering area of civil engineering; and an understanding of the importance of ethics, safety, professionalism, and socioeconomic concerns in resolving technical problems through synthesis, planning, and design. Elements of design are introduced at the freshman level. This is followed by an analysis and design component in professional program courses, culminating in a comprehensive design experience.
- Building Control Surveyor
- CAD Technician
- Consulting Civil Engineer
- Contracting Civil Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Structural Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Design for Engineers
- Design Technologies - Building Information Modeling for Architects/engineers
- Properties and Behavior of Soils
- Stochastic Models for Civil Engineering
- Basic Fluid Mechanics
- Construction Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Structural Analysis
- Soil Mechanics
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Structural Design in Steel
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction View 479 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11620 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.