Architectural Engineers work for engineering firms, construction companies or architecture firms to apply engineering to the analysis, design, and construction of buildings.
They are specially trained to effectively communicate with both engineers and architects and their project roles include structural engineer, construction management, building information modeling, project management, façade design and more.
Architectural engineering graduates are prepared for advanced graduate degrees and a wide range of career paths with AEC firms in industry, consulting firms, and governmental agencies.
The Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering degree program at The University of Texas at Arlington is designed to provide a strong foundation in science, mathematics, and engineering science; technical competence in the structural engineering area of civil engineering; and an understanding of the importance of ethics, safety, professionalism, and socioeconomic concerns in resolving technical problems through synthesis, planning, and design. Elements of design are introduced at the freshman level. This is followed by an analysis and design component in professional program courses, culminating in a comprehensive design experience.
- Building Control Surveyor
- CAD Technician
- Consulting Civil Engineer
- Contracting Civil Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Structural Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Design for Engineers
- Design Technologies - Building Information Modeling for Architects/engineers
- Properties and Behavior of Soils
- Stochastic Models for Civil Engineering
- Basic Fluid Mechanics
- Construction Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Structural Analysis
- Soil Mechanics
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Structural Design in Steel
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1521 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.