Civil engineers plan, design, construct, maintain, manage, and operate facilities essential to modern, civilized human life. Projects requiring civil engineering expertise vary widely in nature, size, and scope, such as: bridges, tunnels, transportation systems, airports, storm water drainage systems, dams, buildings, foundations, water treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, hazardous waste treatment, environmental remediation, environmental protection, and air pollution control.
Civil Engineering graduates from the The University of Texas at Arlington are prepared for advanced graduate degrees and a wide range of career paths in civil engineering including consulting, governmental agencies, and industry.
In addition to the traditional careers in civil engineering, graduates may take advantage of their strong, broad-based engineering education to pursue careers in professions such as medicine, law, business, or teaching.
- Building Control Surveyor
- CAD Technician
- Consulting Civil Engineer
- Contracting Civil Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Structural Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Analysis
- Applied Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Properties And Behavior Of Soils
- Civil Engineering Materials Laboratory
- Civil Engineering Communications
- Properties And Behavior Of Civil Engineering Materials
- Stochastic Models For Civil Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Basic Fluid Mechanics
- Construction Engineering
- Principles Of Environmental Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1522 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.