Civil engineers plan, design, construct, maintain, manage, and operate facilities essential to modern, civilized human life. Projects requiring civil engineering expertise vary widely in nature, size, and scope, such as: bridges, tunnels, transportation systems, airports, storm water drainage systems, dams, buildings, foundations, water treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, hazardous waste treatment, environmental remediation, environmental protection, and air pollution control.
Civil Engineering graduates from the University of Texas Arlington are prepared for advanced graduate degrees and a wide range of career paths in civil engineering including consulting, governmental agencies, and industry.
In addition to the traditional careers in civil engineering, graduates may take advantage of their strong, broad-based engineering education to pursue careers in professions such as medicine, law, business, or teaching.
- Building Control Surveyor
- CAD Technician
- Consulting Civil Engineer
- Contracting Civil Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Nuclear Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Structural Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Analysis
- Applied Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Properties And Behavior Of Soils
- Civil Engineering Materials Laboratory
- Civil Engineering Communications
- Properties And Behavior Of Civil Engineering Materials
- Stochastic Models For Civil Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Basic Fluid Mechanics
- Construction Engineering
- Principles Of Environmental Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1367 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.