What is a degree completion program?
When you enroll in a Nursing (RN to BSN) program from The Ohio State University, you bring your existing credits to the university and fulfill the remaining coursework required to obtain your bachelor’s degree. Many students transfer credits from an associate’s degree, and some have prerequisite credits they must earn before they begin their coursework for the degree program. These prerequisite courses can be earned at Ohio State or another school. Learn about potential transfer credits from other universities.
Why learn online?
Online learning offers convenience for busy schedules, and much more. When you learn online, you pay in-state tuition rates no matter where you live. Ohio State’s online courses are taught by the same instructors who teach on campus, with added support from experts in online instructional design.
Ohio State’s online programs have the same admissions standards and learning outcomes as our traditional offerings. Aligning with the standards of our on-campus offerings ensures that your experience is top-quality and your Ohio State diploma is equally respected.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations & Contemporary Issues for RNs
- Health Care Informatics
- Interprofessional Concepts
- Evidence-based Practice: Transforming Healthcare
- Cultural Competence in Healthcare: US and Global Contexts
- Concepts in Community Health Nursing
- Evolving Concepts in Nursing Leadership & Management
- 12 months
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 80 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.