The OHSU-PSU collaborative School of Public Health is an innovative structure, in which we bring the best of two universities to you. Our design is a product of our innovative spirit and values: we bring that approach to you, working to chart your path into clinical, educational, policy, and direct-service health care.
With five specialized Health Studies concentrations and two minors, we provide you with specialty training and a core foundation in public health that positions you to excel in the career path you seek.
The graduates are ready to enter the workforce in hospital or health provider administration, as project managers, and as patient support and health policy advocates.
The alumni are prepared to continue to graduate school for an MPH, as well as an MPP, MPA, or MBA with an emphasis in the management or policy of health care systems.
With a Public Health Studies - Health Services Administration program from Portland State University , alumni may seek positions in both the private and public sectors, including:
- Hospital department manager
- Nursing home administrator
- Clinic administrator
- Medical office business manager
- Dental office administrator
- Insurance company analyst/specialist
- Government policymaker
- Government lobbyist
- Human relations personnel
- Facility operations specialist
- Manager of health care staffing agency
- Hospital marketing staff
- Facility project manager
- Insurance contract negotiator
- Lab/Testing facility manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Finance
- Health Care Economics
- Health Ethics
- Grant Writing for Nonprofits
- Health Policy
- Health Services Administration
- Advanced topics in Health Services Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration Health Administration View 774 other Bachelors in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement. You may be admitted to Portland State University and an Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway if you do not meet PSU's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Learn more about PSU’s English language programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29706 USD per year during 48 months.
National29706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29706 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10806 USD per year during 48 months.
Washington Border Discount (WBD) $11,706
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.