Our professors have held leadership positions in homeland security and teach using hands-on activities to provide you with a practical understanding of terrorism, incident command, and infrastructure protection.
Learn How To:
- Plan for, respond to, and recover from natural and man-made disasters
- Coordinate staff and budgets from multiple agencies when responding to a critical incident
- Understand the phases of a disaster
Career Opportunities in Homeland Security
- Emergency Management Specialist
- Homeland Security Analyst
- Industrial Security Specialist
- Security Specialist
- Transportation Security Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administration of Justice Organizations
- Introduction to Homeland Security
- Incident Command System
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Submit your application by the priority deadline of Dec. 31. After this date, it's best to have your application for fall admission submitted by May 1.
DisciplinesCriminology Terrorism & Security View 478 other Masters in Criminology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission decisions are competitive and are based primarily on the following factors:
- Cumulative (unweighted) GPA from high school or college
- GED scores (if applicable)
- Consistency and trends of grades
- Results from the SAT, ACT, or CLT
- Essay submission
- High School GPA: 3.15-3.83
- SAT (ERW* and math only): 1020-1220
- ACT composite: 20-27
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
National23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.