Get a foundational understanding of the history, philosophy, and practical issues that impact the U.S. criminal justice system in local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies with Criminal Justice at Liberty University .
At the Helms School of Government, we help students stand out as Christ-centered moral, ethical, and value-driven men and women. Gain the skill sets necessary to excel as a leader in courts, corrections, and policing in all jurisdictions.
Whether you’re pursuing an entry-level position or you’re currently employed and seeking to enhance your career, let us help you become a leader in your field.
Learn How To:
- Evaluate the nature of the criminal justice system from a biblical worldview
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral formats
- Demonstrate competence in the discipline of criminal justice
- Solve various criminal justice dilemmas
- Evaluate substantive and procedural criminal law from a Constitutional perspective
Career Opportunities With a Criminal Justice Degree
- Customs Service Inspector
- Federal Agent (various: CIA, DEA, FBI, U.S. Marshals, Secret Service, etc.)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Juvenile Justice
- Judicial Process
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Investigations
- Composition and Rhetoric
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Submit your application by the priority deadline of Dec. 31. After this date, it's best to have your application for fall admission submitted by May 1.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Terrorism & Security View 532 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission decisions are competitive and are based primarily on the following factors:
- Cumulative (unweighted) GPA from high school or college
- GED scores (if applicable)
- Consistency and trends of grades
- Results from the SAT, ACT, or CLT
- Essay submission
- High School GPA: 3.15-3.83
- SAT (ERW* and math only): 1020-1220
- ACT composite: 20-27
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
National23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.