The Health Science program at University of the People is built on a strong liberal arts foundation that provides a broad understanding of community and public health theories and models and their application to real-world situations.
Students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to perform effectively within the context of disease prevention and the promotion of health, both with individual patients and communities alike.
- This program takes an interdisciplinary approach, drawing knowledge from areas of study such as biology, healthcare, public health, and bioethics. Students will learn about different models of healthcare systems and how they operate, as well as studying about disease prevention, community health, nutrition and mental health.
- Students of this program will graduate prepared for further study in the field of health science and ready to begin meaningful careers in community outreach and organizing, education, and healthcare.
University of the People is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Infectious Diseases
- Community and Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 132 other Bachelors in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To meet admission requirements, applicants must:
- Be 16 years old or older
- Be able to demonstrate high school completion
- Have English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.