Follow the Path that Best Fits You
After exploring the advertising industry, its disciplines, and its place in society, you’ll choose courses to align with your interests. Our Creative Courses prepare you to conceptualize, create, and produce advertising for all media. You’ll engage in projects creating and producing advertising for real clients, and you will explore a wide range of media from print to web to experiential. At the end of the program, you will have a portfolio of sample advertising work to show prospective employers.
Our Strategic Courses prepare students for careers in advertising agencies, working as a strategist, account executive, media buyer or planner, brand manager, or sales representative. You’ll have the opportunity to research local businesses and present real advertising campaigns and proposals to them as your clients. With these hands-on projects in the industry, you’ll have real experience in the field that will give you an edge during your career search.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Strategic Advertising
- Research and Consumer Insights
- Creative Problem Solving
- Media Strategy
- Strategic Advertising Campaign Development
- Visual Storytelling
- Digital, Direct & Database Advertising
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 1360 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.