The Crime and Intelligence Analysis curriculum offered by ECPI University integrates concepts, theories, and skills from multiple disciplines that include intelligence, crime analysis, criminology, victimology, digital forensics, investigations, fraud examination, and terrorism. The objective is to develop you into a criminal justice professional armed with the tools necessary to be successful in the field.
We link theory with practical application, bridging the gap between the classroom and the workplace, between philosophy and practice. Learning experiences include:
- Guided practice exercises to reinforce key concepts
- Animated labs and tutorials
- Digital tools and resources
- Real-world case analyses
- Project-based learning activities
- Collaborative decision-making processes
- Industry certifications
Upon completion, graduates with a B.S. in Criminal Justice with a Crime and Intelligence Analysis concentration can typically seek in employment as a:
- Intelligence Analyst
- Investigative Analyst
- Police Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Counterintelligence Analyst
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analyst
- Fusion Center Intelligence Analyst
- Counter IED Analyst
- Anti-Money Laundering Investigator
- Fraud Data Analyst
- Anti-Money Laundering Functional Compliance Specialist
- Police Officer
- Federal Agent
- Fraud Investigator
- Insurance Investigator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Criminal Procedure
- Ethics in Criminal Justice
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 478 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International14280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7140 USD per semester during 30 months.
National14280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7140 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.