Learn to deliver high-quality health care effectively and efficiently.
The professors of the Health Care Management program of St. Francis College will teach you the managerial skills and tools you need to be an effective leader in health care.
Healthcare is one of today’s most dynamic and faster growing fields offering a wide range of opportunities and challenges. Studying at St. Francis College puts you in the middle of major market and gives you access to jobs in:
- Health insurance organizations
- Health care associations
- Nursing homes
- Physician practices
- Mental health organizations
- Public health departments
- Rehabilitation centers
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Universities and research institutions
The Health Care Management major provides a fundamental and thorough education in the liberal arts tradition while concurrently providing pre-professional preparation in the field of health care management, particularly as regards health care facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes. Mastery of the liberal arts core as well as communication skills built sequentially into the major curriculum support the graduate as he or she enters and adapts to changes in the professional domain and contributes to his or her success as a mature and responsible citizen beyond graduation. The program is designed to prepare students for careers immediately after graduation and/or graduate school and professional training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Biology
- American Health Service Delivery
- Organization and Management of Health Institutions
- Legal Issues in Health Care
- Decision Making in Health Care
- Personnel Management in the Health Field
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Health Management View 2806 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete your application here
- Submit your high school transcripts (translated)
- Submit proof of high school completion (diploma)
- If your previous institution was outside the United States, you will be required to have a course-by-course evaluation of your credits by any credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- NACES Members with St. Francis College pages SpanTran
- SAT scores are optional (except for Student-Athletes and Nursing students)
- Provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or ITEP exam results
International26688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13344 USD per semester during 48 months.
National26688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13344 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Brooklyn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.