The School of Business from Lee University offers programs of study designed to prepare men and women for professional experiences in business, government, nonprofit organizations, education, and the community at large. This is accomplished by imparting the ethical, philosophical and diversity principles upon which our society and economy rest and by equipping students with the requisite knowledge and skills.
A pedagogical emphasis is placed on experiential learning bolstered by a focus on critical thinking skills. A significant dimension of the business curriculum includes the integration of a Christian worldview with the discipline.
Given the diverse and dynamic nature of today’s world, The Bachelor in Business - 6-12 Teacher Licensure program emphasizes decision making, problem-solving, technological skills and pedagogical skills.
This program is offered in partnership with the Helen DeVos College of Education.
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Business Management
- Business Communications
- Principles of Marketing
- Applied Research in Business
- Student Teaching
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Teaching View 2318 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- A Lee University admissions application.
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. Students must obtain a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- An official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT).
- An application fee of $25 (non-refundable, non-transferable).
- Any applicant born after January 1, 1957, must provide documented proof of receiving two MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations after 12 months of age (collected after acceptance).
- A Residential Life application and housing deposit of $200 are required before a student will be assigned on-campus housing; however, they are not required for general admission to the university.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.