Our professors are recognized leaders in their field, and their research and publications have great influence in the national and international interpreting community.
100% of students in the Interpreting major at St. Catherine University participate in service learning with the Deaf community and complete an internship.
- business meetings
- prenatal classes
- medical and mental health appointments
- parent-teacher conferences
- job interviews
- theater and concert performances
- government meetings
The Department of American Sign Language (ASL) and Interpreting at St. Kate's is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Interpreter Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fingerspelling Lab
- American Deaf Culture
- ASL Classifiers
- Interpreting Profession
- American Sign Language and English Text Analysis
- American Sign Language/English Translation
- Ethics and Decision-Making
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTranslation & Interpreting View 37 other Bachelors in Translation & Interpreting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- These are the requirements for high school seniors or graduates with no college work completed after high school.
- To be considered for admission, you must have graduated from an accredited high school or have earned a General Education Development (GED) diploma. Our online application provides step-by-step instructions so you can complete yours as quickly and simply as possible. In addition to your application for admission, you'll need to submit the following:
- official high school transcripts
- letter(s) of recommendation
- essay or personal statement
- ACT or SAT scores (optional)*
International45574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45574 USD per year during 48 months.
National45374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45374 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.