The BS in Innovation, Leadership and Engineering Entrepreneurship degree at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is intended for Grainger Engineering students to better understand the innovative processes involved in identifying problems and creating, developing, and leading efforts to provide their engineering solutions. The curriculum is based on a sound disciplinary engineering technical core with additional aspects of problem identification and innovation, and complex multidisciplinary engineering project management and leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prof Issues for Teachers
- Econ of Ed, Hlth & Hum Capital
- Intro to Educational Leadershp
- Supervision of Learning Envir
- Leading Learning-Centrd Schls
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1341 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International40146 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40146 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34798 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17348 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.