To enhance student’s personal and professional growth, the Business Management program is designed by University of La Verne to provide in-depth understanding of all the business disciplines.
When appropriate, case study approach is utilized to effectively communicate application of theories in real world situations. Students will enhance conceptual, interpersonal, and analytical competencies required to succeed in managing today’s ever changing and diverse organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Statistics
- Applied Quantitative Analysis
- Economic Theories and Issues
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 1918 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.