Textile Development and Marketing from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY curriculum provides advanced study, with a more comprehensive view of the textile supply chain, including courses in product management, styling, and international marketing.
Graduates with Textile Development and Marketing from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will:
- make strong industry connections through the faculty and the departments close ties to alumni and industry leaders.
- master the skills to manage a wide variety of activities, from research to development to troubleshooting, in the major textile-producing regions around the world.
- Woven Product Development
- Knit Product Development
- Strategies of Business Communication
- Statistical Analysis
- Textile Fibers
- Business Ethics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
98-124 if you choose 2 year AAS option
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 1063 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 36 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 36 months.
- In-state: $3,585 per semester
- Out-of-state: $10,846 per semester
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.