Home Products Development from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY offers a project-based curriculum that addresses the contemporary realities of the home products industry and cultivates critical skills in the areas of emerging trends, product development, marketing, integrated business strategies, and presentation. Through hands-on projects and applied research, you will learn to put ideas into action and develop forward-thinking approaches in all aspects of home products.
Graduates with Home Products Development from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will:
- Professional & Corporate Responsibility: Students will demonstrate the ability to make ethically responsible corporate decisions in a changing business environment.
- Product knowledge: Students will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of all aspects of product development for both hard goods and textiles through direct industry and manufacturer contact regarding industry processes and business mechanics.
- Business Fundamentals: Students will make informed decisions utilizing current technology and business methodology to assess, analyze and solve potential opportunities connected to the Home Products industry.
- Technology: Students will combine innovative thinking and technological competence to develop, assess and present business information using a variety of resources.
- Research & Critical Decision Making: Through innovative research using primary, secondary and tertiary data, students will be able to evaluate and process information, then use it to make informed decisions.
- Globalism: Students will assess global production markets and operate with changing supply chain opportunities.
- Communication: Students will produce effective written, visual and oral communication channels for the digital and traditional avenues which meet professional criteria and exhibit and standard of excellence.
- Manufacturing and Marketing of Home Products Hard Lines
- Textile Applications: Home Products
- History of Industrial Design G7
- Strategies of Business Communication
- Home Products Brand Management
- Strategic Product Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 962 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 48 months.
- State Residents: $3585 per semester
- Out-of-state residents: $10,846 per semester
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.