At Advertising and Marketing Communications from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY you'll write print ads and press releases. You'll direct and produce television and radio commercials in a professional digital video studio. You'll create media plans. You'll develop advertising and public relation plans to address real-world problems.
Graduates with Advertising and Marketing Communications from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will be skilled in the following:
- Ethical Responsibility: Students will be able to make ethically responsible decisions in the various disciplines of marketing communications.
- Brand Management: Students will build a brand using IMC strategies and tactics and develop brand equity through secondary associations such as extensions and alliances.
- Marketing Communications Technology: Students will apply cutting edge technological tools that make marketing communications more effective.
- Research and Critical Thinking: Students will use primary and secondary data and use these to make sound business judgments and decisions.
- Globalism: Students will assess markets and cultures and determine areas of commonality and differences in customer needs, wants, and usage. Students will have the ability to study and intern abroad to witness these first hand.
- Teambuilding: Students will effectively work in teams demonstrating interpersonal skills to address business plans in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
- Computer Applications for Marketing Communications
- Video Studio Production G6
- Internet Marketing
- Brand Management
- Data Analysis for Business Applications
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 1057 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 36 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 36 months.
- State Res..: $3585 per sem
- Out-of-state: $10,846 per sem
- AAS - Res.: $220, OOS: $661 per cred
- BS: Res.: $299, OOS: $904 per cred
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.