Currently, the Construction Science and Management program of Tuskegee University attracts students from all regions of the U.S. and internationally. Graduates of the CSM program hold positions in all sectors of the construction industry throughout the world. Students within the program are fully engaged in educational and hands-on activities both within and outside of the formal classroom setting. The CSM faculty regularly participates in professional development and engages with its construction Industry Advisory Board for best practices to ensure that Tuskegee Construction Science and Management students are receiving education of the highest quality and relevancy.
The CSM Mission is to produce “Project Ready” construction professionals who are managers of people, finance, time and physical resources, and who are knowledgeable of the standards of quality and safety requirements of all trades employed during the construction process. The CSM program is a member of the Associated Schools of Construction (ASC) and granted full Accreditation Candidate Status by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE).
Bachelor of Science in Construction Science & Management
The Construction Science and Management Department provides professional training in construction project management. The curriculum can be completed in four years and provides a wide variety of course offerings including construction methods, sustainability principles, surveying, project controls management, building information modeling, business, humanities, physical sciences, and general studies.
CSM students are encouraged to participate in the CSM Co-op/Internship Program. Benefits received by student participants of the Co-op Program include college credit for work in their major field of study, earning money for tuition and expenses, improved opportunities for employment upon graduation, applying classroom learning to actual/on-the-job experiences, establishing a professional network, developing maturity, professionalism and self-confidence and learning how to work with colleagues in a professional atmosphere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials and Structures in Residential Construction
- Environmental Control Systems
- Construction Safety
- Surveying and Layouts
- Computer Concepts and Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 491 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.