International Studies from Salisbury University is designed for students who seek a broad course of study focusing on the modern world that is different from traditional academic settings. Our program encourages students to view the world from different perspectives and consider social, political, economic, historical and cultural processes, power relations and linkages that connect individuals, communities, states, and regions.
- Policy Analyst for the federal government or Advocacy group
- Research Assistant
- Foreign Service Officer
- Congressional aide/analyst
- Consular/embassy assistant
- Security Researcher/Analyst
- HR for a global company
- Humanitarian relief worker
- International development assistant
- Trade Assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- War and Peace in the Middle East
- American Foreign Policy
- Politics and Conflicts of East Asia
- Judicial Process and Politics
- Methods of Empirical Political Analysis
- Political Parties and Pressure Groups
- Comparative European Government
- Comparative Government of Developing Nations
- Comparative Politics of the Middle East
- The Presidency in American Politics
- Public Policy Analysis
- American Constitutional Development
- Environmental Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Students may still submit an application after the deadline, but it will be considered on a space-available basis, which may delay the response received.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 120 other Bachelors in Terrorism & Security in United States
- Apply Online
- Official Transcripts, Diploma, Mark sheets
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Official SAT or ACT Score
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement/Essay
- GPA 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale
International20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20110 USD per year during 48 months.
National20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20110 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10044 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.