About the program
In the 21st century, all commerce—the exchange of goods, services, information, and money—is inherently global, connected to international supply chains and financial institutions, population shifts, global weather patterns, and a wide variety of other global factors.
Global Commerce students develop cultural agility, including foreign language skills beyond the intermediate level, both at Denison University and when they travel to places like Paris, Hong Kong, and Santiago.
They pursue internships with international companies in locations both abroad and in the U.S., including in nearby Columbus. They interact with expert practitioners in a range of professions —from global companies to entrepreneurial start-ups to non-profit organizations — who have deep knowledge and experience to share.
Throughout their Denison experience, inside and beyond the classroom, Global Commerce majors develop the leadership skills needed to begin and succeed in a wide range of business-related professions and non-profit careers in our globalized world.
Skills like identifying opportunities and problems, analyzing causal factors and risk, team building, negotiating, effective communicating, and informed decision-making are necessary at many levels across all types of organizations, which also must take into account the interconnected nature of the global economy.
Global Commerce majors are prepared to succeed throughout their careers by seeing the big picture, identifying problems and opportunities that others have overlooked, and implementing creative solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Elements of Statistics
Elements of Commerce
Commerce & Society
Global Financial Markets
Global Commerce Senior Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Once you submit your application, you will be emailed a confirmation that includes login information for your online portal. A personal essay is included in this application.
- Your counselor will submit a recommendation directly to us. If you do not have a counselor at your school, you may ask a teacher or another school official instead.
- Your counselor must send us a copy of your official transcript and school report.
- At least one teacher of a core course must submit a teacher evaluation form for you. You can invite your teachers to do this online, which is how they will submit the evaluation to us.
- All international applicants must demonstrate adequate English proficiency to qualify for admission.
International57500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.