While some students choose to pursue a more "traditional" major in the social sciences or humanities, other students choose the "non-traditional" majors in the natural sciences.
Regardless of what major you choose, it is important that you do well in your courses and make the most of your educational experience at USC.
The Pre-Law programme is offered at the University of Southern California.
Law Schools are looking for individuals who have a certain set of core skills. These skills include the following:
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Critical Reading
- Strong Communication (Oral and Written)
- Basic Research Abilities
- Organization and Management
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Serving Others and Promoting Justice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Politics, Social Organization, and Law
- Legal Communication
- Legal Issues and New Media
- Economic Analysis of Law
- Ideas on Trial
- Cyber Law and Privacy
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Law View 357 other Masters in Public Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- LSAT- The LSAT is a standardized test that is administered four times a year.
- Credential Assembly Services Transcripts - CAS assembles data derived from candidates' transcripts and LSATs.
- Letters of Recommendation/Evaluations - LSAC now has a letter of recommendation and evaluation service offered as a convenience to recommendation writers and law schools.
- Personal Statement
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.