All 2+2 students begin the Respiratory Therapy program fall semester after completing a core curriculum. The Respiratory Therapy program offered by the Augusta University consists of five semesters and includes classroom and clinical education.
Only 18% of therapists have a B.S. in Respiratory Therapy. Therapists with a B.S. are able to work in fields such as pharmaceutical sales or management which command higher salaries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Aspects of Cardiopulmonary Disease for the Respiratory Therapist
- Advanced Ventilator-Patient Management Techniques
- Advanced Ventilator-Patient Management Lab
- Advanced Clinic
- Research in Health Care
- Professional and Ethical Issues in Respiratory Therapy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 553 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Application Form: A candidate seeking admission must file an official application for admission and pay a non-refundable application fee prior to the specified deadline.
- Application Fee: (Non-refundable): The application fee may be waived for new freshman applicants who provide an approved ACT or SAT I Fee Waiver or NACAC Fee Waiver form.
- Official Transcript(s): A freshman candidate should ask his or her guidance department to send an official copy of the secondary school record. A transfer candidate should ask the registrar from each college attended to send an official transcript of grades (a separate transcript from each college).
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing Program (ACT) Scores: A freshman candidate is required to submit SAT scores of the College Board or the ACT score of the American College Testing Program.
International28378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14189 USD per semester during 48 months.
National28378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14189 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4432 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Augusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.