In the Sports Marketing and Media (Online) program at Full Sail University , you’ll study topics ranging from the study of business models and mobile technology to practical, real-time opportunities to create, distribute, and market content.
Your collaborative, project-based coursework culminates with a strategic proposal that will help you refine skills valuable for all forms of engagement – from revenue generation to event operations.
- Social Media Methods - Students examine the methodology inherent in marketing through social-media applications and learn how to apply social media to situations for revenue generation and brand awareness.
- Sports Business Models - Students will examine the different types of relationships forged between sports organizations, their consumers, and their business partners and how industry businesses develop and nurture streams of revenue through those relationships.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Presentation
- Psychology of Play
- Business in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- English Composition
- Marketing Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 29 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Sports Sciences View 18 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- High school/secondary school transcript
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57000 USD for the full programme during 29 months.
National23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57000 USD for the full programme during 29 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.