Although the professional world of media communications is vast and always evolving, those who inhabit it are connected by the ability to turn a message into something that resonates and inspires.
You’ll also hone standard industry skills such as storytelling, graphic design, research methodology, and the ability to articulate abstract concepts.
- New Media Tools - Students will explore a variety of media used in digital and online environments to accomplish course projects and further their understanding of new-media tools, including images, text, and streaming video and audio.
- Integrated Marketing - In this course, students will examine the integration of marketing channels and public relations by using digital media to develop strategies and creative campaigns.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Presentation
- Psychology of Play
- Storytelling in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- English Composition
- Media Communications and Technologies
- Aesthetics and Theory of Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 29 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 48 other Bachelors in Communication Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- High school/secondary school transcript
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57000 USD for the full programme during 29 months.
National23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57000 USD for the full programme during 29 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.