In the Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies major at Brandeis University you will be part of a diverse, inquisitive and intellectually rigorous community with whom to engage theories of feminism, gender and sexuality; the diversity of women’s experiences and representations, past and present; and social movements in the United States and around the world. You may also pursue a minor in sexuality and queer studies (SQS), which is supported by WGS.
As a WGS or SQS major or minor, you’ll be prepared for a career in a wide range of professions, including law, health care and public health, social service, public policy, advocacy and higher education. Many of our graduates also pursue graduate work in law, social work and a variety of other fields.
- Women, Genders, and Sexualities
- Environment, Social Justice, and Empowerment
- Feminisms: History, Theory, and Practice
- Russian Jews in the Twentieth Century
- Love, Sex, and Power in Israeli Culture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Environmental Sciences View 1523 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Common Application.
- $80 application fee (or fee waiver).
- Official copies of all high school transcripts and/or GED certificate and/or marks from any externally graded national exams.
- A school report and a letter of recommendation from a secondary school official.
- High School Senior Grades: Send your senior midyear grades as soon as they become available. We understand this may not be until late January or early February for some students, though we encourage you to send them as soon as possible. For Early Decision applicants, submit first marking period grades, which may be first quarter or first trimester grades.
- A letter of recommendation
International61724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61724 USD per year during 48 months.
National61724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61724 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waltham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.