The Magnetic Resonance Imaging program from University of Nebraska Medical Center uses a multitude of educational delivery methods, traditional and distance. More about this and campus locations here. Students who complete the program will be eligible to sit for the MRI Registry exam offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
During the two semester curriculum students will gain knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Operating state of the art MRI scanners
- Cross sectional anatomy and pathology
- MRI pharmacology and venipuncture
- Radiation and MRI safety
- MRI instrumentation and physics
- Patient care, safety, ethics, and law in the MRI profession
- MRI procedures and protocols
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sectional Anatomy & Pathology
- MRI Physics and Systems
- MRI Positioning & Protocols
- MRI Clinical Education
- MRI Positioning and Protocols
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 1606 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Graduate from an accredited Radiography program. Students in their final months of study are eligible to apply.
- Current certification by the ARRT.
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA
- Complete a shadow experience with a MRI Program Representative. (Email to schedule a shadow experience.)
International26064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13032 USD per semester during 9 months.
National26064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13032 USD per semester during 9 months.
In-State8278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4139 USD per semester during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.