Nutrition from Purdue University Global is designed to provide foundational knowledge and skills related to the fields of nutrition and health care. You will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the principles and pharmacology of nutrition and how dietary choices contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Acquire an understanding of digestion, absorption, and metabolism of foods and nutritional needs at various stages of life.
- Develop the administrative, ethical, and professional skills for leadership positions throughout the health care field.
The Bachelor of Science in Nutrition can prepare you to advance your career in holistic health care, health science, nutrition, and other health care- and health science-related industries. You could pursue nutrition-related careers in settings such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, private practice, athletic clubs, wellness centers, public health programs, the food industry, and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Food Safety and Microbiology
- Nutritional Analysis and Assessment
- Nutrition Planning and Management
- Nutrition for Special Populations
- Nutritional Counseling
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 23 other Bachelors in Food Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must be a high school graduate or possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or other equivalency diploma. You are also encouraged to complete orientation before you start classes.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or state-specific equivalency diploma
- Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent must be presented to the University.
- Prior to starting an academic program, you may be required to take an entrance examination.
International11130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 371 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.