The Zoology degree from Michigan State University contains core courses in biology, chemistry, physics, calculus and statistics.
Students complete a concentration encompassing several branches of modern zoology, while allowing focused study in any one of those fields.
Concentration options include animal behavior and neurobiology; cell and developmental biology; ecology, evolution and organismal biology; general zoology; genetics; marine biology; and zoo and aquarium science.
- Animal caretakers
- Biology assistants
- Computer specialists
- Cytogenetic technicians
- High school and middle school teachers
- Park naturalists
- Museum collections managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Introductory Physics
- Introductory Physics Laboratory
- Evolution (W)
- Genetics Laboratory
- Cancer Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Animal Sciences Genetics View 218 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.