The Human Development and Family Studies field at Michigan State University is any organized effort to provide family members with information, skills, experiences or resources intended to strengthen, improve or enrich their family experience.
The field uses collaboration, prevention, resources and educational opportunities to assist individuals and families throughout their lives, encouraging service in the areas of social need with a positive, holistic and family focus.
- Child life specialists
- Military family liaisons
- Human services agency directors
- Behavior specialists
- Service providers
- Support providers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lifespan Human Development in the Family
- Introduction to Human Development and Family Studies
- Principles of Family Studies
- Ethnic Families in America
- Interpersonal Relationships in the Family
- Human Sexuality
- Management of Human Service Programs
- Child and Family Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Educational Psychology View 211 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.