The vision of the Criminal Justice program from Michigan State University is to be the leading academic program that integrates disciplinary research on crime and justice to advance justice.
Among the issues are understanding patterns and causes of crime, the challenges facing criminal justice agencies as they seek to balance crime control with preservation of civil liberties, and the growing importance of security management in what has been called the “risk society.”
- Adult probation and parole agents
- Behavioral health associates
- Child protective services specialists
- Global security intelligence analysts
- Loss prevention associates
- Mortgage bankers
- Youth specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Criminal Procedure
- Methods of Criminal Justice Research
- Comparative and Historical Criminal Justice
- Crime, Mass Media, and Society
- Women and Criminal Justice
- Violence Against Women
- Criminology and Public Policy
- Interdisciplinary Topics in Cybersecurity
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminology View 478 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.