The Department of Health Care and Public Administration offers an accelerated degree program that enables qualified students to complete requirements for both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Public Administration in Health Care Administration in an accelerated time frame.
The Health Care Administration B.S./M.P.A. program at the Long Island University (LIU) is multidisciplinary and explores the sociological, political and economic issues of health care and public administration.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Research Methods
- Statistics for the Administrators
- Personnel Administration in Health Care/Public Sectors
- Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation
- Critical Issues in Health/Public Admin
- Internship in Health and Public Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 742 other Bachelors in Health Administration in United States
- Incoming freshmen must have a solid B average (3.0 or 82-85 grade point average) and an average SAT of 1000 (Critical Reading and Math combined) or ACT Composite of 20 or above.
- Transfer students: Completion of 60-64 credits with a minimum grade point average of 3.0. If a student does not possess the necessary 3.0 average, the admission committee may employ other criteria to ensure qualification; e.g., S.A.T. scores, letters of recommendation, samples of prior work, etc.
International37926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37926 USD per year during 48 months.
National37926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37926 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.