All students receive invaluable, hands-on training in the field of criminal justice in our experienced-based practica program. Students who perform at an outstanding level also will have the opportunity to attend the Justice Semester at American University in Washington, D.C.
The B.A. in Criminal Justice at the Long Island University (LIU) program alumni are law enforcement officers, federal agents, security officers, prosecutors, corrections counselors, judges, attorneys, private security professionals, homeland security agents, forensic technologists, crime lab technicians, emergency managers, FBI agents and social service professionals. Many of our graduates enroll in the Master of Science degree program in Criminal Justice at LIU Post or attend law school.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Cyber Analytics & Criminal Justice
- Critical Issues in Criminal Justice
- Theories of Crime
- Gender and the Law
- Foundation for Scholarship
- Methods of Criminal Justice Research
- Criminal Law
- The Police and Community Relations
- Correctional Philosophy: Theory and Practice
- Criminal Procedure
- Cyber Analytics & Criminal Justice Practicum
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesCriminal Justice View 550 other Bachelors in Criminal Justice in United States
- Incoming freshmen must have a solid B average (3.0 or 82-85 grade point average) and an average SAT score of 1000 (Critical Reading and Math combined) or ACT Composite of 20 or above.
- Transfer students must have completed more than 24 college credits. A minimum college GPA of 2.0 is required for application review. When students have completed fewer than 24 credits, they must also submit high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores.
International37926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37926 USD per year during 48 months.
National37926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37926 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.