Small class sizes guarantee individualized attention from our internationally renowned faculty. To accommodate busy schedules, B.S./M.B.A. in Finance at Long Island University (LIU) students have the option to take courses offered on weeknights and/or Saturdays.
Outside the classroom, you will enjoy a wealth of experiential learning opportunities via our student-run businesses, financial trading floors, and student organizations, where you will meet leaders of industry as well as develop your own professional network. When you're ready to intern, explore the vast professional landscape of New York City as you interact with global investment and finance firms.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Managing Information Technology and eCommerce
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Competitive Marketing Strategy
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Global Business: Environment and Operations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We have rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 2375 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Minimum overall G.P.A. of 3.0 (all colleges/universities attended)
- Minimum GMAT or GRE score of 400, or minimum LSAT score of 141; and
- Meet the same standards for admission to the M.B.A. portion of the program as students who apply from other schools, or who have already completed a bachelor's degree at LIU Post
International37926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37926 USD per year during 48 months.
National37926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37926 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.