The primary professional aim of the Journalism program offered by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is to train students as public affairs and enterprise journalists. The Journalism Department seeks to prepare broadly educated professionals who will assume decision-making and leadership roles in a variety of media organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate Open Seminar
- Introduction to Journalism
- History of American Journalism
- Newsgathering Across Platforms
- Multimedia Reporting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesJournalism View 438 other Masters in Journalism in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International31374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31374 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National30484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30484 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State13034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13034 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.