The Interdisciplinary Health Sciences degree offered by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign provides students with a holistic view of health that can be customized for their professional goals and needs. The curriculum is structured to provide students an excellent foundation that can lead to numerous professional and scientific health-based careers. Students may build a customized program addressing their specific interests within three concentration areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Freshmen Scholars Seminar
- Undergraduate Open Seminar
- AHS Study Abroad
- Civic Engagement in Wellness
- Advanced Open Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1601 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International30594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30594 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National29704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29704 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State12254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12254 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
LAS International Rate: $32,094
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.