Its focus is at the functional level of neuronal systems and networks. It differs from classical psychology in providing a more in-depth cellular and molecular basis for understanding behavior and neurological disorders that influence behavior.
Graduates of this Neuroscience - Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience major at Colorado State University are well prepared for many graduate and professional degree programs in health professions, as well as for careers in a variety of clinical settings, non-profit disease oriented foundations, and private sector organizations in either research-related or human resource service-related positions.
Possible career opportunities for students with a B.S. in Neuroscience include, but are not limited to: research technician, medical or clinical lab technologist, production/quality assurance lab technician, pharmaceutical research worker or salesperson, human resource specialist, neurotoxicology technician, teacher, writer, and research analyst.
Many Neuroscience majors go to professional schools in medicine, veterinary medicine, or health sciences, or into graduate programs encompassing virtually all areas of biomedical sciences and psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry
- College Composition
- Attributes of Living Systems
- Calculus for Biological Scientists
- General Psychology
- Modern Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Writing Arguments
- Writing in the Disciplines: Sciences
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- Mind, Brain, and Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience Health Sciences Cognitive Sciences View 488 other Bachelors in Cognitive Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.