The Business Administration (Real Estate) curriculum at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, allows students to concentrate their studies on real estate development or finance and investments.
- Use supply & demand analysis
- Use the model to explain behavior of economic agents in different market structures.
- Describe the role and function of financial market, institutions, and policies.
- Predict the effects of various micro and macro policies using the appropriate models.
- Explain the determinants of long-run economic growth.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret economic data.
- Apply the time value of money to a variety of situations.
- Explain the relationship between risk and return.
- Analyze, compare, and contrast various real estate appraisal valuation methods.
- Identify basic regional demographics and migration.
Career PossibilitiesCareer opportunities in real estate include: residential and commercial development, residential and commercial brokerage, mortgage banking, institutional real estate, real estate finance and investment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Statistics I
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 1903 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Nevada Advanced High School Diploma
- High School Transcript
- ACT/SAT Test Scores
- College/University Transcript(s)
- If you have completed coursework at a non-US high school or college, you must also submit a certified evaluation (course-by-course with GPA calculation) by a NACES member organization. This evaluation and translation converts your non-US coursework to the US equivalency so that UNLV can evaluate your documents for admission.
International23342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23342 USD per year during 48 months.
National23342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23342 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8291 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8291 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Paradise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.