The Mathematics (Statistics Option) program from The University of Texas at Arlington is intended for students with an interest in a career involving various applications of mathematics to the world of business.
The option with secondary teaching certification is intended for students desiring to teach mathematics at the secondary school level, and is offered in coordination with UT Arlington's UTeach program.
The Bachelor of Arts degree is intended for those students seeking a traditional liberal arts education with an emphasis on mathematics.
The Department of Mathematics offers programs leading to the Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics and the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematics. The Bachelor of Science degree may also be acquired with the explicit addition of one of these options: actuarial science, applied mathematics, statistics, or secondary teaching certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Multivariable Calculus
- Intermediate Statistics for Business Analytics
- Advanced Statistics for Business Analytics
- Linear Algebra and Vector Spaces
- Numerical Analysis and Computer Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Actuarial Science View 1875 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Overall GPA of 2.25;
- Minimum GPA of 2.25 in at least nine hours of mathematics courses in residence at the level of MATH 1426 or above, excluding capstone mathematics courses specifically for prospective middle or secondary grades mathematics teachers;
- At least six hours from the science or computer science courses listed in the mathematics degree plans; and
- Twelve hours of courses of the University core curriculum in disciplines other than science and mathematics.
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.