The Exercise Science programme offered by University of Texas Arlington is also designed for students interested in careers in the commercial and corporate fitness industry as personal fitness trainers and fitness directors, strength and conditioning coaches as well as for students interested in pursuing a graduate degree in kinesiology or exercise science.
- The Clinical Health Professions Track incorporates the science prerequisites required of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and physician's assistant graduate programs.
- The Fitness/Wellness Track Track is designed for students interested in careers in the commercial and corporate fitness industry as personal fitness trainers and fitness directors, and strength and conditioning coaches.
Both the CHP and F/W are designed according to the guidelines established by the American College of Sports Medicine, with the purpose of preparing students for the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist certification program, as well as the certification offered by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), and the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Physical Education Teacher
- Athletic Trainer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Functional Anatomy
- Biomechanics of Human Movement
- Physiology of Exercise
- Undergraduate Research Methods
- Sports Nutrition
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Exercise Prescription for Special Populations
- Fitness Assessment/programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Management Sports Sciences View 459 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.