The faculty believes that learning is a continuous lifelong process and a personal responsibility. Students of the Nursing programme from The University of Texas at Arlington must be actively involved in the learning process to acquire clinical, technical, and academic proficiency and to be socialized into professional roles. Learning experiences are implemented to achieve sequence, continuity and synthesis of knowledge and expertise as defined by the educational outcomes.
Teaching and learning are dynamic processes involving curriculum evaluation and revision based on research evidence, the needs of a multicultural society, and the changing health care system. The educational process facilitates the development of each person's potential and promotes cultural competence and assimilation of ethical principles.
What Will I Learn?
- Utilize analytical, systematic, and critical reasoning for clinical judgment and nursing decision-making.
- Optimal nursing care
- Legal and ethical standards
- Collaborate and communicate respectfully and effectively- written and electronically
- Ethical behaviors and conflict management skills
- Coordinate human and material resources in providing comprehensive, efficient, and cost-effective care to persons/clients
- Computer sciences to perform nursing functions
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practioner
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional and Clinical Concepts in Nursing
- Pharmacology in Nursing Practice
- Pathophysiologic Processes: Implications for Nursing
- Contemporary Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 597 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.