The goals and objectives of this Music (Performance, Theory, or Composition) program from The University of Texas at Arlington include:
- offering curricula leading to a baccalaureate degree and graduate programs that provide students with the opportunity to realize their inherent musical potential,
- offering degree options that recognize and nurture students’ abilities and talents to make contributions of excellence in the fields of music, and
- preparing students for further graduate study and/or professional careers in music by meeting curricula criteria, performance standards, and academic expectations.
All prospective music majors must audition for proper placement in their respective performance areas and take a music theory placement test. Information concerning auditions and placement tests is available in the Music Office.
- Music Teacher
- Higher Education Professor
- Music Producer
- Music Director
- Arts Administrator
- Record Producer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Private Tutor
- Program Director
- Radio Producer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sightsinging and Ear Training
- Theory and Harmony
- Instrumental Conducting
- Music History
- Functional Piano
- Business of Music
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 639 other Bachelors in Music History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.