The Criminology and Criminal Justice Department at University of Texas Arlington strives to achieve academic excellence through its outstanding faculty. Experts in areas such as corrections, criminological theory, victimology, management, strive to challenge students while caring for their academic formation. The criminal justice faculty helps students understand the etiology of crime who are then able to develop paradigms that are useful and beneficial in the understanding of crime.
This tradition of excellence serves to produce competitive criminal justice managers who are prepared for the challenges of employment with private, state, or federal agencies. The academic excellence of the UTA Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice is well known in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Management position with municipal, state and federal agencies.
- Police Officer
- Corrections Officer
- Forensic Science Technician
- Probation and Community Control Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and the Criminal Justice System
- Theoretical Criminology
- Juvenile Justice Systems
- Race, Crime, and Justice
- Criminal Justice Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 532 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term.
- Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.