The Criminology and Criminal Justice Department at The University of Texas at Arlington strives to achieve academic excellence through its outstanding faculty. Experts in areas such as corrections, criminological theory, victimology, management, strive to challenge students while caring for their academic formation. The criminal justice faculty helps students understand the etiology of crime who are then able to develop paradigms that are useful and beneficial in the understanding of crime.
This tradition of excellence serves to produce competitive criminal justice managers who are prepared for the challenges of employment with private, state, or federal agencies. The academic excellence of the UTA Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice is well known in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Management position with municipal, state and federal agencies.
- Police Officer
- Corrections Officer
- Forensic Science Technician
- Probation and Community Control Officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and the Criminal Justice System
- Law Enforcement
- Theoretical Criminology
- Juvenile Justice Systems
- Race, Crime, and Justice
- Criminal Justice Statistics
- Social Statistics
- Research Methods in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminology View 230 other Bachelors in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.