The Department of Communication at The University of Texas at Arlington seeks to emphasize theories and techniques which give students the ability to adapt to rapid changes in communication technology.
Within the major disciplines, specializations are available in advertising, broadcasting, communication technology, journalism, public relations, organizational communication, and speech communication.
What Will I Study?
Students will learn an overview of the role and function of communication in society. These courses present a broad academic exposure, including theories, skills, techniques, critical analysis, historical perspectives, and aesthetic appreciation.
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Advertising Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Media Planner
- Sports Reporter
- Social Media Manager
- Television/Film/Video Producer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Technology
- Communication Graphics
- Communication Law & Ethics
- Communication Theory
- Business and Professional Communication
- Public Relations
- Strategic Social Media Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 209 other Bachelors in Media Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.