The Department of Communication at University of Texas Arlington seeks to emphasize theories and techniques which give students the ability to adapt to rapid changes in communication technology.
Within the major disciplines, specializations are available in advertising, broadcasting, communication technology, journalism, public relations, organizational communication, and speech communication.
What Will I Study?
Students will learn an overview of the role and function of communication in society. These courses present a broad academic exposure, including theories, skills, techniques, critical analysis, historical perspectives, and aesthetic appreciation.
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Advertising Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Media Planner
- Sports Reporter
- Social Media Manager
- Television/Film/Video Producer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theory
- Communication Technology
- Communication Law & Ethics
- Communication Graphics
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- Group Communication Principles
- Business and Professional Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Business Presentations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 1060 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible.
- All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11620 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.